A Very Special Horrorshow: Fifty Shades Darker
Sigh. We’re back this Valentine’s Day to analyze the toxic relationship between Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey…as well as her weird relationship with her BFF Joseph, who just has a gallery of pictures of Anastasia’s face? That’s right, we’re continuing our new Valentine’s Day tradition by reviewing the Fifty Shades of Grey sequel: Fifty Shades Darker. Are Anna and Christian going to enter a healthy vanilla relationship? Is Anna ever going to learn how to read people? Is she ever going to find her own agency and become a person not void of their own thoughts?
Seriously though, what the heck is wrong with this girl?
Find Us Online
– Website: www.realhorrorshowpodcast.com
– Twitter: www.twitter.com/Horrorshowpod
– Support: www.realhorrorshow.com/support/
– Submit: www.realhorrorshow.com/submission-guidelines/
Good Things to Support
– Quileute Move to Higher Ground: https://mthg.org/
– Host: Samantha Oty. Instagram: @ohheyyimsam,
– Host: Stormy Skies. Instagram: @thestormyskies
– End Song: ‘Creepy Doll’ by Jonathan Coulton. Website: www.jonathancoulton.com
Sam and Stormy died and they can’t get into Heaven until they watch every single horror movie on Netflix. But, like, those movies are constantly changing, so it seems like someone is yanking their chain.