All About These Americanizations (Real Minishow Ep. 49)
Hey, all you cool cats and kittens, we’re back this week to let you know that we’re still not caught up on The Originals. But it’s okay. We’re just watching for funsies anyway. It’s just not as fun as The Vampire Diaries.
But, that doesn’t mean we’re not going to fill you in on all the other fun stuff going on in our daily lives. Like, Sam attending Kevin Smith’s SModCastle Film Festival and how Stormy is hard at work on that Ph.D.
We’ve also chosen the next film we want to review, which will be *drumroll* Goodnight Mommy (2022). And no, that’s not a mistake. They decided to remake an already perfect thriller because some people refuse to read subtitles. Tut tut tut.
Find Us Online
– Website: www.realhorrorshowpodcast.com
– Twitter: www.twitter.com/Horrorshowpod
– Support: www.realhorrorshow.com/support/
Good Things to Support
– Quileute Move to Higher Ground: https://mthg.org/
– Red Canary Song: https://www.redcanarysong.net/
– List of BLM Affiliated Charities: https://bit.ly/3wSMW47
– Host: Samantha Oty. Instagram: @samiswritingstuff,
– Host: Stormy Skies. Instagram: @thestormyskies
– End Song: ‘Creepy Doll’ by Jonathan Coulton. Website: www.jonathancoulton.com
Sam and Stormy died and they can’t get into Heaven until they watch every single horror movie on Netflix. But, like, those movies are constantly changing, so it seems like someone is yanking their chain.