Colonization is the Real Horrorshow
We’re back with our highly-anticipated review of the Hulu original movie “Prey.”
Prey is the fifth installment of the Predator franchise and serves as a prequel to all the other films in the series.
We’re taken back to the year 1719, where a young Comanche woman must prove herself as a warrior when she comes face-to-face with the advanced alien race we’ve all come to know and love.
We also talk about Native representation in other media powerhouses, specifically Twilight.
Find Us Online
- Website: www.realhorrorshowpodcast.com
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Horrorshowpod
- Support: www.realhorrorshow.com/support/
- Submit: www.realhorrorshow.com/submission-guidelines/
Good Things to Support
- Quileute Move to Higher Ground: https://mthg.org/
- Red Canary Song: https://www.redcanarysong.net/
- List of BLM Affiliated Charities: https://bit.ly/3wSMW47
- Host: Samantha Oty. Instagram: @samiswritingstuff
- Host: Stormy Skies. Instagram: @thestormyskies
- End Song: ‘Creepy Doll’ by Jonathan Coulton. Website: www.jonathancoulton.com
Sam and Stormy died and they can’t get into Heaven until they watch every single horror movie on Netflix. But, like, those movies are constantly changing, so it seems like someone is yanking their chain.