Sticky All the Time (Real Minishow Ep. 48)
This week on Real Minishow Ep. 48:
Why is it so sticky in Philadelphia? Is there a hurricane outside?
This week on the minishow we ask all the important questions. But we mostly decide on the next movie we’re watching to review.
We’re also going to have a quick chat about the weather and upcoming horror-adjacent releases coming to a theatre near you.
Find Us Online
– Website: www.realhorrorshowpodcast.com
– Twitter: www.twitter.com/Horrorshowpod
– Support: www.realhorrorshow.com/support/
– Submit: www.realhorrorshow.com/submission-guidelines/
Good Things to Support
– Quileute Move to Higher Ground: https://mthg.org/
– Red Canary Song: https://www.redcanarysong.net/
– List of BLM Affiliated Charities: https://bit.ly/3wSMW47
– Host: Samantha Oty. Instagram: @samiswritingstuff,
– Host: Stormy Skies. Instagram: @thestormyskies
– End Song: ‘Creepy Doll’ by Jonathan Coulton. Website: www.jonathancoulton.com
Sam and Stormy died and they can’t get into Heaven until they watch every single horror movie on Netflix. But, like, those movies are constantly changing, so it seems like someone is yanking their chain.