Three Inches Deep (Terrifier)
Terrifier 2 was recently trending on the TikTok, so naturally, we had to jump on the bandwagon by reviewing…its predecessor, the cult classic 2016 horror film about Art the Clown.
Yes, it’s taken us a minute to get around to it, but were fame hungry Internet sluts who only review what’s popular.
Or whatever we want to watch.
You’re not paying us for this shit.
We also spend an appropriate amount of time discussing boobs and peens. #allpeensarebeautiful
Find Us Online
– Website: www.realhorrorshowpodcast.com
– Twitter: www.twitter.com/Horrorshowpod
– Support: www.realhorrorshow.com/support/
– Submit: www.realhorrorshow.com/submission-guidelines/
Good Things to Support
– Quileute Move to Higher Ground: https://mthg.org/
– Red Canary Song: https://www.redcanarysong.net/
– List of BLM Affiliated Charities: https://bit.ly/3wSMW47
– Host: Samantha Oty. Instagram: @samiswritingstuff,
– Host: Stormy Skies. Instagram: @thestormyskies
– End Song: ‘Creepy Doll’ by Jonathan Coulton. Website: www.jonathancoulton.com
Sam and Stormy died and they can’t get into Heaven until they watch every single horror movie on Netflix. But, like, those movies are constantly changing, so it seems like someone is yanking their chain.