Real Minishow Ep. 55 – Thirty, Flirty and Thriving
It’s Sam’s birthday on this quick little minishow, and we could not watch The Originals. Yeah, Netflix’s new password-sharing policy is going to be a real thorn in the side of this podcast.
But it’s fine.
Because there are other streaming platforms that don’t have sticks up their ass.
We’re also going to take a quick, two-week break while Sam gets married and Stormy works toward her PhD.
Find Us Online
– Website: www.realhorrorshowpodcast.com
– Twitter: www.twitter.com/Horrorshowpod
– Support: www.realhorrorshow.com/support/
Good Things to Support
– Quileute Move to Higher Ground: https://mthg.org/
– Red Canary Song: https://www.redcanarysong.net/
– List of BLM Affiliated Charities: https://bit.ly/3wSMW47
– Host: Samantha Oty. Instagram: @samiswritingstuff,
– Host: Stormy Skies. Instagram: @thestormyskies
– End Song: ‘Creepy Doll’ by Jonathan Coulton. Website: www.jonathancoulton.com
Sam and Stormy died and they can’t get into Heaven until they watch every single horror movie on Netflix. But, like, those movies are constantly changing, so it seems like someone is yanking their chain.